Top 5 Credit Agencies In The United States
- Lexington Law 1-833-333-2412
- Sky Blue Credit
- The Credit People
- Ovation Credit Repair
These are the 5 best credit repair agencies in the US, let’s take a look at their reviews shall we:
- This is the highest rated credit repair agency in the US.
- It has garnered a 4.9 star nationwide review.
- For this agency, consultation is absolutely free, to get started all you’ll need to do is to call 1-844-259-3376 and you will be guided on how you can sign up.
- Based on experience, it is second to none with over 25 years of it in the bag. This credit agency produces the most results out of all other credit repair firms.
- The range of services this agency offers differs from the next.
- These services are grouped into Concord standard, Concord Premier and PremierPlus packages.
- The services are distinct as Concord standard offers the basic fundamentals of repairing your credit report including fixing errors, goodwill messages, and loopholes through which you can up your credit score. The Concord premier offers everything the standard package offers but with inclusions like credit monitoring, (which will be done monthly) alongside analysis on credit score improvements based on your portfolio. The last, PremierPlus has additional tools that you can use to track your finances as well as alerts on possible identity fraud.
- To get started on this you’ll need an average of $90, $110 or $130 a month as their legal fees depending on the type of service you take on to transform your financial woes into wealth.
- As of 2016, Lexington law credit repair agency witnessed about 9 million false information removed from clients’ records.
- You are free to cancel your appointment whenever you want to as Lexington law credit repair agency offers services that run on monthly basis.
- This credit repair agency has helped over half a million people with their credit reports and credit scores.
- It is known for having certain services and features up its sleeves that other agencies do not and can’t possibly match.
- From its name, Lexington Law, you can tell it is overseen by law professionals and it is the only credit repair agency that does that.
- You are sure to get your money’s worth with Lexington law credit repair agency because you only get charged based on the work that has been completed.
- The customer service here is impeccable as you can reach out to them through email, phone number or via chat.
Sky Blue Credit Repair
- This is a credit repair agency which charges $69 every month for every individual.
- They do not offer any other service other than credit repair, this is because it is their specialty and they are credit repair specialists, hence your credit report is in great hands.
- Free consultation is offered as well
- To get started you can call (888) 899-6241 so they can set up the preparations concerning your sign up.
- In terms of experience, sky blue poses as one of the longest standing firms in the industry
- It has been in existence since 1895 and has an A+ rating from BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- It has been ranked high in terms of customer service and its charges are also affordable with discounts here and there. .
- This credit repair agency is able to fast track errors in your credit report as it can dispute up to 15 items from it monthly.
- You can pause or cancel your membership or need for the service anytime you want to and they offer a 90 day full refund if you are not happy with the service they have rendered to you. The ability to pause the service rendered to you without total cancelation is one of its greatest features. Here once you’re ready to continue, you can simply un-pause it with no additional costs to you.
- Sky Blue credit repair is most certain that you will start seeing results in your credit report and credit score after 30 days.
- This credit repair agency may not have the glitz and glamor like others for, but it is gets the job done in as little as 30 days.
- They reach out to credit companies and fix the mistakes on your report, they offer goodwill messages here and there and they also help in lifting your credit score by finding loopholes in legal contracts and bindings.
- This credit repair agency advertises having the ability to increase your credit score by up to 40 points. It has the tendency to offer so much change in a little fraction of time.
- First, this agency works by designing a game plan that will attain a maximum credit score, after which you will be offered different ways in which you can track your goals and successes.
- Through CreditRepair.com, you can gain free access to the summary of your credit report.
- Consultation is free and you’ll need to call the following numbers to get started. 1-855-200-2393, (833) 841-1600 or (844) 764-9863. Once you call either of these numbers, you will be guided through your application process.
- Here the pricing is simple because it is just one package. Paying the average $99.95 a month puts you up to enjoy the entire series of services they offer, from protection against identity theft to monitoring of credit repair and report successes.
- Its service features include goodwill messages, direct communication with credit card companies and issuers as well as the credit bureaus.
- It is a long standing credit repair agency with over 20 years of experience.
- For ease of service there is availability of a mobile app which you can use alongside their online tools to track your report as well as keep close contact with them irrespective of your location.
- It has ranked 4.5 out of a 5 star system and because of its savvy name it has gained popularity in the credit repair industry.
- It is also popular for its additional services like monitoring identity theft which it renders to clients.
- This agency is offering a less expensive option of credit repair starting at $49.95 for each month. However with this package you’ll still receive the basic credit interventions and bureau challenges but without some standard benefits that is offered by other credit repair firms.
- Payments will be made once the agreed work has been carried out and completed.
- You are free to stop or cancel the service whenever you want to.
- It has an A+ rating from BBB.
- com website offers an impressive user interface which gives clients everything for smooth communication and great customer service.
The Credit People
- This credit repair agency offers a 7 day trial period after which you can choose to exit the program if you are not satisfied with their strategies in boosting your credit score and making your report flawless.
- Also, if you choose to continue with the service you will still be offered a hundred percent refund after 60 days should you choose to exit from the program.
- To get started give these numbers a call and they will set up a plan that suits you best along with guiding you through it. The numbers to call are (866) 606-6790 and (844) 528-2246.
- You can make upfront payments if you are not comfortable with the monthly installments.
- The monthly membership plan includes an $89 per month fee and a $39 seven day trial option just incase you want to see what you’re getting into before making full payments.
- Also you can go ahead to make a 6 month payment. This package includes everything the normal monthly package offers, but the good part is that you’ll only need to make payments once till the 6 months are over. This service costs a flat rate of $479 throughout the entire program and refunds for the other two packages are made if the customer is dissatisfied with the results.
- The Credit People have about 16 years of experience up their sleeves and offers features like repair services that are straightforward alongside fixing report mistakes, sending goodwill letters and finding loopholes in legal contracts and bindings so as to get your credit score up and working again.
- On the Better Business Bureau website, it is A-rated. Although certain reviews have spoken well about their services, others haven’t but everyone claims their refund policy is fully functional and guaranteed.
- You are allowed to walk away at any point of the six months program with all your money intact if you are dissatisfied with the results.
- However with respect to customer service, they are not doing great. Clients and potential customers can only call between the hours of 8 in the morning and 5 in the evening. You can also send emails whenever you please but it’ll take The Credit People 24 hours to get back to you.
Ovation Credit Repair
- If you want to find out if Ovation credit repair agency is for you, the firm offers a free consultation package so that you can familiarize with the company and see if it’s the best fit for you.
- To sign up simply call 1-855-393-3667 and you’ll be guided on how you can apply for the program.
- Once you have applied and chosen a credit repair plan that best suits you, you will be assigned to a personal advisor who will answer all your related questions and offer a form of guidance to you throughout the whole process.
- Ovation Credit repair agency is ranked at 3.9 stars in a 5 star system.
- This agency has been in existence as far back as 2004 and has resolved an unlimited number of credit report disputes.
- You get on this service, an initial cost is $89 a month for the Essentials Plus plan, but subsequently if you get to switch to the Essentials plan, you’ll only need to pay from $59 a month to continue using the service.
- The service runs monthly hence you can cancel at your leisure.
- There is a special plan called the Essentials Plus plan, for individuals with complex credit reports. This plan offers debt validation, goodwill letters to creditors as well as FICO score monitoring.
- It has an A-rating in BBB and offers lots of discounts including $20 discounts to couples.
These are the associated qualities and reviews of the top 5 Credit repair agencies in the US. Now, to prevent running into bad credit or having mistakes frequently recorded on your credit report, you may also need to exercise great caution regarding your finances. You need to be credit smart. Here is how you can do that.
How To be credit smart
With or without a credit repair agency, you will need to use your credit wisely even if you’re trying to build up your credit score or not. Your credit history determines an awful lot about how a person handles finances and hence, it should be free from error (which the credit repair agency will do for you) and also possess sound financial decisions, which you need to practice on your own. To do this you’ll need to:
Set a budget and stick to it
Overspending on credit only plunges you into bad credit and bankruptcy. It isn’t wise to make purchases that are beyond your current credit ability as this will put your account in the red and leave you with debt, lots of it. You will need to set up a budget plan based on your income and monthly expenses and live by it. This will help you in managing funds and setting up savings.
Exercise prompt payments of bills
Once you receive bills, maybe for utilities or housing you will need to pay them as soon as they arrive. This is because late, incomplete or null payments affect credit scores and history negatively. Having this delinquency implies that as far as you were late on payments or couldn’t complete it at all, you have the tendency of neglecting future payments. Hence you pose as a bad risk to invest upon.
Be aware of your credit score
Once you know your credit score you can start planning to either maintain it if it is high or put in the work to get it higher to where you want it to be. You can request to see your credit score when you ask for your credit report. Details of this will be explained in the document you receive alongside the areas where you need to work on. Doing this will help you in managing your funds better and making better credit related decisions in the future.
Do not exceed your credit limit
Its very easy to make purchases and exceed your credit limit, but it is also easier to run into bad credit. Whatever you do, try as much as possible to still have leftover credit. Do not charge more to your credit card than you can afford to pay. Set limits and stick by them.
Living with bad credit can be really hard this is why credit repair agencies exist. These companies are tasked with the responsibility of ridding your credit report of all errors as well as putting plans in place that will cause a rise in your credit score and we have reviewed the top 5 credit repair agencies in the United States. We have highlighted their different services and price ranges as well as their pros, cons and simple steps you can take to be credit smart. Feel free to take these steps into consideration as well as hiring a credit repair agency to give your credit score the boost it needs and to have your credit history looking flawless.